Uniglobe Travel Designers and its President, Elizabeth Blount McCormick, has been honored with various awards, article mentions, and podcast invitations as travel experts and leaders. Explore some of our most recent mentions.
- The Washington Post, August 2021: Yes, it’s time to think about holiday travel. Here’s how to plan around delta.
- The Washington Post, July 2021: You asked: The airline rescheduled our flight. What can we do?
- Fortune, June 2021: Black-owned small businesses face hurdles even as COVID eases and optimism rises
- Columbus Business First, May 2021: Don't have the funds to hire your own diversity director? The Columbus Chamber has a solution for that.
- The Washington Post, April 2021: Bucket-list trips are out for 2021. Living lists are in.
- The Washington Post, April 2021: You’re vaccinated and ready to travel. Here’s your pre-trip checklist.
- Jacksonville Free Press, March 2021: Have Ticket Will Travel – to Martha’s Vineyard
- The Washington Post, March 2021: Traveling to Puerto Rico? What the locals want you to know.
- The Washington Post, February 2021: We could be traveling again by summer. This is what to consider before you plan.
- CIO Look, February 2021: The Great Love for Travelling
- Franchise Journal, February 2021: Elizabeth Blount McCormick featured in highlight of U.S. Black Chamber members.
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick featured in Columbus CEO Magazine's "CEO Corner" in the November 2019 and September 2018 issues.
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick featured in Smart Business Columbus' cover story, August 2017.
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick and Elsie Blount featured in the German Village Gazette's December 15, 2015 issue.
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick featured in Smart Business Columbus Magazine's October 2015 issue.
PODCASTS & OTHER MEDIA
- NPR/WBUR Podcast, March 2021: Tips On Safely Traveling During The Pandemic
- Michael Redd's "Betting On Yourself" Podcast, March 2021: The Importance of Adopting a "No Fear" Attitude
- SmallDotBig's "Succession Stories" Podcast, October 2020: Find the episode here!
- COLUMBUSBLACK ON BLAST, February 2020: Find the episode here!
- BLK Hack Fireside Chat Podcast, September 2018
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick was a guest on travel show, Dana Being Dana, as a travel expert, July 2018.
- The Columbus Chamber and CD102.5's podcast, cbuzz, September 2016. Find the episode here!
- Uniglobe Travel Designers and Elizabeth Blount McCormick were featured on Good Day Columbus, June 2016.
- Uniglobe Travel Designers has been awarded Diamond Agency status for sales excellence every year since 2014 by MLT Vacations.
- Uniglobe Travel Designers has been awarded Bronze Member and 500 Club Member status for sales excellence every year since 2014 by Mark Travel. In 2018 the agency was awarded Silver status.
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick was awarded National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Columbus Chapter's 2016 NAWBO Columbus Visionary Award. The Visionary Awards honor one woman business owner each year who has achieved success while making notable contributions to her community, industry, and initiatives for other women in business.
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick named 2016 Forty Under 40 Honoree by Columbus Business First.
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick named SBA Columbus Minority Small Business Champion of the Year in 2016.
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick was an honoree featured in the 2016 "Women Welding the Way Calendar." Twelve women are recognized each year by WELD (Women for Economic Leadership Development).
- Elizabeth Blount McCormick was a recipient of the 2015 Smart 50 Award. This award recognizes leaders of the "Smartest Companies" in Central Ohio for 2015.